- Nanobiotix NBTX shares gained more than 200% on Friday trading after it entered into final contract negotiations with a major global pharmaceutical company.
- In its Q4 earnings release, Nanobiotix raised going concerns.
- The company noted net losses of €57.0 million in 2022 and a net decrease in cash and cash equivalents of €42.5 million in 2022.
- Nanobiotix stock is gaining on heavy volume, with a session volume of 30.262 million shares traded.
- The company agreed to a non-binding term sheet for developing and commercializing lead nanotherapeutic candidate NBTXR3 with an undisclosed pharmaceutical company.
- The arrangement is subject to negotiation and execution of a definitive agreement and each party’s requisite internal corporate approvals for the definitive terms.
- Nanobiotix does not intend to make additional statements regarding negotiations unless and until it is appropriate to do so or a final definitive agreement has been signed.
- Price Action: NBTX shares are up 244.8% at $7.00 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.