- Needham cut the price target for Datadog, Inc. DDOG from $105 to $90. Needham analyst Mike Cikos maintained a Buy rating. Datadog shares jumped 15.1% to trade at $75.76 on Thursday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. lowered the price target for Sensus Healthcare, Inc. SRTS from $16 to $10. HC Wainwright & Co. analyst Yi Chen reiterated a Buy rating. Sensus Healthcare shares fell 44.5% to $2.7150 on Thursday.
- CFRA raised the price target for Shopify Inc. SHOP from $50 to $68. CFRA analyst Angelo Zino upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy. Shopify shares jumped 27% to trade at $58.75 on Thursday.
- Roth MKM cut SunPower Corporation SPWR price target from $17 to $12. Roth MKM analyst Philip Shen maintained a Neutral rating. SunPower shares fell 8.6% to $10.98 on Thursday.
- Stifel slashed Ashland Inc. ASH price target from $145 to $142. Stifel analyst Vincent Anderson maintained a Buy rating. Ashland shares fell 1.5% to trade at $88.93 on Thursday.
- BMO Capital lowered the price target for Synaptics Incorporated SYNA from $135 to $80. BMO Capital analyst Ambrish Srivastava maintained a Market Perform rating. Synaptics shares fell 16.1% to $74.46 on Thursday.
- BMO Capital raised Eli Lilly and Company LLY price target from $430 to $505. BMO Capital analyst Evan Seigerman maintained an Outperform rating. Eli Lilly shares fell 0.8% to $427.64 on Thursday.
- Tigress Financial increased Mastercard Incorporated MA price target from $472 to $476. Tigress Financial analyst Ivan Feinseth maintained a Strong Buy rating. Mastercard shares rose 0.1% to $375.30 on Thursday.
- TD Cowen boosted Louisiana-Pacific Corporation LPX price target from $63 to $75. TD Cowen analyst Sean Steuart upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy. Louisiana-Pacific shares fell 3.3% to trade at $59.92 on Thursday.
- RBC Capital cut Yum! Brands, Inc. YUM price target from $142 to $140. RBC Capital analyst Christopher Carril maintained a Sector Perform. Yum! Brands shares fell 0.8% to $136.17 on Thursday.
- UBS cut QUALCOMM Incorporated QCOM price target $125 to $120. UBS analyst Timothy Arcuri maintained a Neutral rating. QUALCOMM shares fell 6.1% to $105.93 on Thursday.
Check This Out: Bitcoin, Ethereum Record Gains; WOO Network Emerges As Top Gainer
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.