Newark, New Castle, USA, May 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment market is projected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.95%, according to the latest report published by Growth Plus Reports. The report analyzes and provides insights into the best impactful strategies, economic conditions, driving factors, growth opportunities, competitive landscape, and key investment areas.
- The increasing prevalence will drive the demand for limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment.
- Increasing expenditure on healthcare infrastructure will encourage market revenue growth.
- North America will dominate the global market.
Download PDF Brochure of Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Market Size – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis with Strategic Developments at: https://www.growthplusreports.com/report/limbgirdle-muscular-dystrophy-treatment-market/8783
Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Market Scope
|Base Year for Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Period||2023 to 2031|
|Segments Covered||Type, Treatment Type, and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
The increasing prevalence of limb-girdle muscular dystrophy is driving the revenue growth of the limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment market. Additionally, growing R&D activities and the development of treatment for such a rare disease contribute to market revenue growth. Furthermore, increasing healthcare spending and government initiatives support the market’s revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment market from three perspectives: Type, Treatment Type, and Region.
Type Segmentation: Based on the type, the limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment market is segmented into limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type A (Dominant) and limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type B (Recessive). The limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type A (Dominant) segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of its rising global prevalence.
Treatment Type Segmentation: Based on the treatment type, the limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment market is segmented into corticosteroids, gene therapy, stem cell therapy, and others. The corticosteroids segment dominates the market because it can decrease inflammation and stop muscle deterioration in individuals with limb-girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD).
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominates the global limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment market with the largest revenue share because of the region’s modern medical devices and treatment choices, significant healthcare spending, and several renowned research institutes and companies.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/limb-girdle-muscular-dystrophy-treatment-market/8783
The following are the top companies in the limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment market:
- Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aden Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- ML Bio Solutions Inc.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.
- Asklepios Biopharmaceutical Inc.
- Atamyo Therapeutics
- Simone Spuler MD
The market for limb-girdle muscular dystrophy treatment is very competitive. Major companies are enter into strategic partnerships and develop and launch new products to maintain a strong market position.
- On February 27th, 2022, Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc., a completely owned and independently controlled subsidiary of Bayer AG, announced that the European Commission (EC) granted orphan drug status to AB-1003 (also known as LION-101) for the treatment of limb-girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD). AB-1003 is a new experimental recombinant adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapy that is being developed for the treatment of LGMD type 2I/R9 (LGMD2I/9) patients as a one-time intravenous (IV) infusion.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- Regulatory Landscape
- Reimbursement Scenario
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL LIMB-GIRDLE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY TREATMENT MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISEASE TYPE
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Type A (Dominant)
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Type B (Recessive)
- GLOBAL LIMB-GIRDLE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY TREATMENT MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TREATMENT TYPE
- Gene Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
LIMB-GIRDLE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY TREATMENT MARKET TOC
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8783
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse more latest healthcare reports:
Gene Amplification Technologies Market by Technology (Target Application, Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification), Application (Medical and Pharmaceutical, and Forensic and Identity Testing) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Ophthalmic Knives Market by Design (Straight Knives, Crescent Knives), Product (Reusable ophthalmic Knives), Application (Cataract Surgery, Keratitis Surgery) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Drug Metabolizing Enzyme Market by Type (Cytochrome P450, Sulfotransferase, UDP-glucuronosyltransferase), Application (Personalized medicine, Drug Discovery & Development, Diagnostic Testing) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Anti-GBM Autoantibody Disease Market by Treatment Type (Immunosuppressive, Corticosteroids, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital, Retail and Online Pharmacy) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Non-Hormonal Birth Control Market by Type (Contraceptive Devices, Sterilization), Gender (Male, Female) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020”.
Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, New Castle - 19702, USA Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/